Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Assistant Director for Community Engagement and Programmatic Initiatives. This position will be reporting to the Executive Director of the Collaborative Center for Community Engagement.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Oversees and coordinates the programmatic aspects of the Rutgers Bonner Leader Program and other Collaborative programs.
- Serves as the volunteer placement liaison between Rutgers University and local community organizations.
- Provides management support of student community engagement programs, including but not limited to acting as a liaison to site supervisors, advising students, and identifying community needs.
- Provides day-to-day administration of the Collaborative Center programs and related initiatives.
- Responsible for the creation and presentation of educational programs focusing on community engagement through an ethical and reciprocal lens.
- Represents the Collaborative when the Executive Director cannot attend events or meetings.
For more information and to apply, visit https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/185638.