Position Title: Evaluation Coordinator at Quality Measures LLC
Hiring Status: Full-Time Salaried with health, dental, and vision benefits available
Application Closing Date: Open until filled. Preferred start date is January 10, 2022
Salary: $40K – $45K and is commensurate with work experience, skills, and education
Location & Hours: Chesapeake, VA, and primarily Monday-Friday 8:30 – 5:00 PM.
Company Overview: Quality Measures LLC is a Virginia-based consulting firm specializing in independent comprehensive evaluation services and capacity building. Established in 2009, the firm has completed over 100 evaluations with colleges, universities, community-based organizations, and governmental agencies throughout the country. Our team members work collaboratively with clients to ensure that high quality, purposeful, and timely data are developed and shared as information for decision-making in a solution focused atmosphere.
Description: The primary work of the Evaluation Coordinator includes supporting various small, midsize, and large-scale evaluation projects and will specifically assist with data collection, data management, data visualization, and reporting efforts. This will also include, but not be limited to, conducting evidence-based practices for collecting data across multiple institutions and demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft platforms including Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint. This position reports to the Evaluation and Research Associate.
Qualifications: The Evaluation Coordinator applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in social sciences, education, statistics, or related discipline and a minimum of one research methods class. The applicant must have strong writing skills, be an independent learner, have the ability to organize tasks with competing deadlines, willingness to ask questions, work in a team-oriented environment, maintain a professional demeanor, and demonstrate cultural sensitivity/awareness in a respectful and civil manner. Experience in data collection, data management, and basic quantitative and qualitative analysis is required; experience with an online survey platform such as SurveyMonkey or Qualtrics is preferred.
- Conduct routine data collection (i.e., focus groups, interviews, observations), data entry, as well as monitoring and tracking for various projects.
- Participate in regular data verification processes to assess the quality of data received from clients.
- Program surveys into an online survey platform and develop codebooks.
- Ensure complete, accurate, clean, and consistent data are shared with the QM team in preparation for data analysis.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project databases and data management systems.
- Conduct basic quantitative (i.e., means and frequencies) and basic qualitative analyses (i.e., theming).
- Develop descriptive and visual (i.e., graphs, tables, maps, infographics) data summaries.
- Assist in report writing and the development of presentations and other client deliverables.
- Gather necessary background materials for evaluation projects, such as research articles, secondary data, program information, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please email a resume, tailored cover letter, and contact information for three professional references as ONE pdf file addressed to Dorrien Ford at email@example.com with Evaluation Coordinator in the subject line.
Measure What Matters
131 Hanbury Rd, W. Suite C1* Chesapeake, VA 23322 * (757) 410-9812 (Office) * 757-410-9814 (Fax) * www.qualitymeasuresllc.com