Position Title: Program & Project Evaluator at Quality Measures LLC
Hiring Status: Full-Time Salaried with health, dental, and vision benefits available
Application Closing Date: Open until filled. Preferred start date is February 7, 2022
Salary: $60K to $65K – commensurate with work experience, skills, and education
Location & Hours: Chesapeake, VA, and primarily Monday-Friday 8:30 – 5:00 PM (This is not a remote position)
Company Overview: Quality Measures LLC is a Virginia-based consulting firm specializing in independent comprehensive evaluation services and capacity building. Established in 2009, the firm has completed over 120 evaluations with colleges, universities, community-based organizations, and governmental agencies throughout the country. Our team members work collaboratively with clients to ensure that high quality, purposeful, and timely data are developed and shared as information for decision-making in a solution focused atmosphere.
Description: The primary work of the Program & Project Evaluator includes creating and conducting evaluations for small, midsize, and large-scale projects that include single and multiple institutions. This will also include, but not be limited to, demonstrating an understanding of Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), identifying evidence-based practices for collecting data across multiple institutions, reporting findings on process and impact evaluations, and demonstrating proficiency in Microsoft platforms including Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint. This position reports to the CEO.
Qualifications: The Program & Project Evaluator applicant must have a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in evaluation, education, social science, or related field and have completed at least 9 graduate credit hours of research methods, statistical courses, or qualitative research, collectively. The applicant must have strong writing skills, be an independent learner, can organize tasks with competing deadlines, have a willingness to ask questions, work in a team-oriented environment, maintain a professional demeanor, and demonstrate cultural sensitivity/awareness in a respectful and civil manner. Familiarity with an online survey platform is required and human subjects certification, SPSS, and SmartSheet is preferred.
- Develop evaluation plans for clients’ proposals to include evaluation models, research design, data-collection methodology, analysis, and reporting strategies.
- Manage evaluation projects from proposal to close-out
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure implementation fidelity of the evaluation
- Engage data collection methods and protection of confidential data
- Design data-collection instruments such as surveys, focus group/interview questions, and observation rubrics based on instrument design research
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses, data cleaning, monitoring and tracking, and document analysis
- Conduct virtual and in-person focus groups, interviews, and observations of group participants
- Participate in phone and on-site meetings with clients as appropriate
- Research and gather information on evidence-based practices for evaluation
- Write reports of data findings as well as design presentations of data results
- Support the development of an Evaluation Capacity Building Curriculum
- Other duties as assigned
Please email a resume, tailored cover letter, graduate school transcripts, and contact information for three professional references as ONE pdf file addressed to email@example.com with “Program & Project Evaluator Application” in the subject line.
Measure What Matters
131 Hanbury Rd, W. Suite C1* Chesapeake, VA 23322 * (757) 410-9812 (Office) * 757-410-9814 (Fax) * www.qualitymeasuresllc.com