Under regular supervision of MHPE faculty the student completes a variety of research related tasks which may include investigation, synthesis, development, and analysis. Activities may include conducting interviews and focus groups, development or update of literature review, development of protocols or instruments, piloting of protocols or instruments, etc.
(this position will be transient/less than 20 hours per week and performed remotely)
- Conduct interviews and focus groups
- Conduct reviews and provide summaries on literature on topics related to diversity, inclusion, cultural competence, and health professions education.
- Develop data collection protocols.
- Analyze qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Meet regularly with designated MHPE faculty regarding research progress.
Minimum of one (1) year of college course is required. Enrollment in good standing in a doctoral degree program preferred.
Prior professional, academic, or scholarly experiences which cultivate skills required to undertake a variety of research tasks. Competent in written and oral communication, ability to work independently and collaboratively, and strong project management skills. CITI Human Subjects Research Training Social & Behavioral Research (SBR) certificate.
$12.27 – $15.95/hour
To apply, visit the job posting at EVMS.