4VA grant funded position description
Reports to: Kim Bullington and William Nuckols
Duration: 18 April 2022 through 28 June 2022
Scope of Work:
- 60% Assist faculty and students in HIED 793/893 “The History of Higher Education” course to create and post asynchronous learning modules to the joint 4VA Google Site project page (managed by GMU).
- 20% Review various datasets as assigned and conduct statistical analyses.
- 15% Assist with format editing and layout for publications.
- 5% Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred experience with SPSS and APA7.
- Bulk Rate: $5,000.00 (amount of grant)