AERA Qualitative Research SIG
Graduate Student Registration for 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
Call for Applications
This year, the AERA Qualitative Research SIG is proud to help a select number of our graduate student members defray the cost of registration for the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting. Applicants must be current AERA members and enrolled in a graduate program (full- or part-time) to apply.
In order to provide a more equitable selection system, recipients will be selected via a tiered lottery that will allow the committee to give priority to (in no particular order):
- Self-reported financial need
- Members of minoritized racial and ethnic groups
- Members of LGBTQ+ communities
- Individuals with disabilities
- First-generation or first-in-family college students
- Applicants who submitted a proposal to the QRSIG
- Applicants participating in the QRSIG mentoring session
- Applicants who are members of the QRSIG
To receive funding, members must become QRSIG members by February 10, 2021. Selected applicants must also commit to attending the virtual QRSIG Business Meeting at AERA 2021.
Please submit your application via Qualtrics by 5:00pm (EST) on January 29, 2021 to be included in our tiered lottery.
The Graduate Student Travel Award Committee (GSTAC) will notify awardees by February 15, 2021.