CCL PhD alumna, Linnie Carter (Cohort 2), Vice President of College Advancement at HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, has be active in presenting in the field of institutional advancement.
Linnie has spent more than 10 years sharing her knowledge about topics such as mass communications, improving efficiency, marketing, event planning and fundraising to community groups, students and her peers in the public relations field. She is a charismatic speaker who is able to engage listeners and help them enhance their professional abilities.
Some of her recent presentation and publication highlights include:
- National Council for Marketing & Public Relations – “It Takes Two (at Least Two) to Make a Thing Go Right“
- National Council for Marketing & Public Relations – “Embrace Your Team’s Quirks“
- Presented at the 2019 PA Community Alliance Summit (May 21, 2019, Harrisburg, PA)
- Co-presented at the 2019 Annual President’s Collegewide Symposium at HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College (May 3, 2019, Harrisburg, PA)
- Presented during the Pennsylvania Office of Administration Learning to LEAD by Example and Determination Program (May 2, 2019, Harrisburg, PA)
- Presented to students at Virginia Commonwealth University’s Richard T. Robertson School of Media and Culture (March 28, 2019, Richmond, VA)