The Community Wellbeing & Support Clinic will be hosting a 6-week mental health group series via Zoom starting Wednesday, October 12th.
This is a free service for all ODU students. The groups will provide helpful resources on a number of topics as students transition throughout the semester.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP at https://forms.gle/5xRX84CEywKKXJH79 by October 7th.
- October 12th – Intro to Mental Health: What is Wellness?
- October 19th – Body Positivity: Health at Any Size (Open to All Genders)
- October 26th – Coping Skills
- November 2nd – Selfcare on a Budget
- November 9th – Academic Success
- November 16th – Healthy Relationships